A hotel-searching application (Web app + API) which uses an LLMs and Vector Search to provide hotel summaries customized to the user preferences.
- LangChain and CassIO;
- a Python API (FastAPI) and a React/Typescript client;
- a partitioned vector store to optimize vector-based search of hotel reviews;
- use of LLMs to prepare a user summary from user-provided preferences ...
- which is then used to evaluate hotel summaries and provide information relevant to the user;
- features also a real-time "post new review" flow: new review contribute immediately to the experience;
- usage of (Astra DB) LLM response cache to save on latencies and costs with minimal boilerplate;
- "Open in Gitpod" zero-hassle start mode available.
Visit the repository here.
User experience on the client: